Alexandra provides clients with guidance on cutting-edge IP/ TMT strategy and litigation on high profile IP/ TMT cases for Internet, technology and consumer-focused companies.
She assists clients on a global scale, on national and international infringement cases involving patents, trade marks, domain names, copyright, and design, as well as the misappropriation of know-how, unfair competition, and the breach of licensing agreements. Alexandra is in a unique position to advise clients on cyber-criminality, privacy issues and dawn raids, as well as data transfer conflicts.
Alexandra has heavyweight trial experience and has acted for clients in a number of IP/TMT cases before French and European courts, as well as before the French data protection regulators (CNIL).
Alexandra is also Senior Vice Chair of the IP and Entertainment Committee of the I.B.A and participates in numerous other arbitration and mediation boards.
Alexandra's expertise is regularly highlighted by French and international legal guides.
Alexandra has advised and represented various clients:
- regarding the use of trademark rights on the internet
- on a number of E-reputation issues and in appeals before the French jurisdictions
- in several cases before the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court regarding the status of hosting providers and the liability of service providers for hosting content
- in several cases regarding the transfer of personal data and information outside of the European Union
- on the impact of the European Union directives relating to copyright and trademark design rights in several European jurisdictions