Before joining Herbert Smith Freehills, Alejandro spent four years as a Corporate/M&A associate at other top law firm.
Alejandro specializes in corporate law and has experience in complex transactions involving mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, capital markets and private contracting, having advised on both domestic and international transactions.
Alejandro's experience has allowed him to develop skills in the coordination of complex processes as well as to communicate and express ideas with high technical content in a clear and concise manner.
Alejandro's experience includes advising:
- Aurica on the acquisition of a 30% stake in the Larrumba Group for a total purchase price of approximately 30 million euros
- Eolia Renovables on the acquisition of a series of wind and photovoltaic farms with a capacity of around 75 MW for a total purchase price of around 100 million euros.
- United Pet Food in the acquisition of Bynsa group, Mercadona's main feed distribution company, for a total purchase price of approximately 80 million euros
- a syndicate of financial entities in the share capital increase of Árima SOCIMI, S.A. for an amount of 150 million euros
- Anémona Gestión on the sale to ProA Capital of a majority stake in one of its subsidiaries specialized in the distribution of materials and the management of logistics services for the energy, telecommunications and industrial sectors
- Volkswagen Group on its corporate restructuring in Spain through the absorption of its Spanish subsidiaries
Alejandro holds a law degree from the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM).
He also holds a Master's Degree in Legal Practice and Bilingual Corporate Legal Advice at the Instituto de Empresa de Madrid (IE).
In addition to Spanish as his native language, Alejandro is fluent in English and has a limited proficiency in French.