Agata has collaborated in assisting domestic and international companies across multiple industry sectors on white-collar and corporate crime matters.
In particular, she has substantial experience in the field of criminal litigation and an in-depth knowledge with regards to the application of EU sanctions.
Agata is frequently involved in pro bono cases. Her native languages are Italian and English and she's fluent in French.
- the CEO of the Italian subsidiary of a world-leading healthcare company involved in criminal proceedings for alleged bid-rigging;
- a primary bank and several individuals regarding the implications of European sanctions on contractual obligations and further implications;
- a manager involved in criminal proceedings for bankruptcy;
- an executive within a private hospital in criminal proceedings for false financial statements;
- the legal representative of an energy Holding company for fraud;
- the Head of Internal Audit of a major Italian bank in criminal proceedings for market abuse offence;
- a private individual for corruption;
- a private individual for bid rigging and false statements.
Agata is a qualified lawyer admitted to the Milan Bar.
She has a double degree in law from the University of Bologna, Italy and Kings College, London, where she obtained her master's degree (LLM). She also studied at the Sorbonne-Paris 1 École de Droit, completing an internship at the Paris HQ of UNESCO.
She also spent an internship period with the Judiciary Office of the Court of Appeal of Milan.