Aditi has a broad experience of banking work with a particular focus on emerging markets finance, leveraged finance and restructuring. She has considerable experience on cross-border transactions and has practised in London, Singapore and Dubai.
Aditi joined our Dubai office in April 2011 and has broad experience acting for both borrowers and lenders (international and regional). Aditi supports clients throughout all of their conventional and Shari'ah-compliant financing needs. Aditi’s practice comprises of acquisition finance, real estate finance, general corporate finance and restructurings.
Aditi is rated as a "Rising Star" by IFLR1000.
Aditi's experience includes advising:
- First Abu Dhabi Bank PJSC on a proposed AED400 million corporate financing for a UAE healthcare group
- Kuwait Petroleum Corporation on a US$2 billion non-recourse uncommitted syndicated receivables financing
- HSBC and the syndicate of international and local lenders in relation to the financing of Etisalat's c.US$6 billion bid for Vivendi's stake in Maroc Telecom
- First Abu Dhabi Bank PJSC on a US$750 million facility for a listed Middle East corporate
- a confidential UAE financial institution in connection with several multi-sourced real estate and development financings of properties in Dubai. The structures involved both debt (senior and mezzanine, conventional and Shari'ah compliant) and equity elements
- Standard Chartered Bank on a US$250 million Shari'ah compliant financing and refinancing for a sovereign borrower
- an Egyptian listed company as borrower on a US$200 million corporate facility and US$500 million facility arranged by two UAE commercial banks, utilising a conventional debt tranche and a commodity murabaha tranche