Adam has experience in a wide range of employment and industrial relations matters. He has particular expertise in collective bargaining and workforce strategy.
Adam has worked with clients in the energy, resources, financial services, manufacturing and health sectors on various industrial matters and employment matters, both contentious and non-contentious. He has appeared as instructing solicitor and advocate before various courts and tribunals, including at the appellate level.
Adam's recent experience includes advising:
- a leading global mining company on a broad range of employment law and industrial relations matters including disputation, defending unfair dismissal claims, industrial strategy, and collective bargaining
- a financial services business on the commercial resolution of a dispute involving a number of former advisors who had allegedly acted in breach of restrictive covenants
- numerous clients on employment and industrial aspects of corporate transactions (including TUPE)
- resources and manufacturing sector clients on collective bargaining and trade union disputes
- numerous clients in relation to data protection law
Adam holds a Bachelor of Laws with Honours and a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Melbourne. He has practised law since 2014.