Adam has amassed a broad set of skills in transactional real estate through working with a diverse range of clients across different sectors. Adam has worked with private and public companies, institutional investors, government departments, energy providers, public bodies and charities and, as such, he is particularly attuned to the different drivers for each client. Adam has dealt with almost all types of corporate real estate transactions, including acquisitions, disposals, asset management, development agreements, financing and joint ventures.
In addition to his dedication to his clients, Adam is also a legal technology advocate, striving to develop, test and deploy the latest legal technology with a view to improving productivity and accuracy for the business and for his clients. Through a combination of collaboration, utilising the most innovative technology and the support of an expert team at Herbert Smith Freehills, Adam is able to offer his clients a platinum service.
Adam's experienced includes:
- recently working on a conditional disposal of a mixed-use development for residential and educational use
- regularly working with institutional investors on the management, expansion and disposal of their property portfolios
- recently working on regears of the UK headquarters for one of the world's largest IT consultancies, one of the UK's top energy providers and a government department
- recently working on the sale and leaseback and refinancing of a portfolio of combined-cycle power stations
- recently working on the acquisition and regear of a portfolio of retail premises in central London.