Adam is an associate in our corporate practice with a range of experience in cross-border and domestic M&A and advisory work. He has spent six months seconded to our Seoul office, where he advised Korean clients on their out-bound investments. Adam advises clients across a range of sectors, including financial services and real estate.
Adam has an international perspective and provides commercial, pragmatic advice.
Adam's experience includes advising:
- Capital & Counties Properties PLC on its proposed all-share merger with Shaftesbury PLC to create an estate valued at £5 billion covering some of London's most iconic destinations
- The Ardonagh Group on transactions valuing the group at $7.5 billion
- Macquarie Capital on its acquisition of a c.£200m retirement living rental portfolio
- Hammerson plc on its £3.4 billion takeover offer for Intu Properties plc
- a leading Korean infrastructure asset manager on social infrastructure investments in the Middle East