Artem Soloshchenkov, CFA
Artem is a project finance lawyer specialising in transactions in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
Artem is a dual qualified in French and English law and works within our global energy and infrastructure practice. He was based in our Paris office before relocating to our London office in September 2021.
His practice focuses on advising sponsors and lenders on the construction and financing of large-scale energy and infrastructure projects in the UK, France, Europe and emerging markets on a project finance basis.
Fluent in Russian, French and English, Artem is also a Certified Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Financial Risk Manager (FRM®). He is an active member of the CFA UK Society and the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP).
Clients describe Artem as "an outstanding lawyer with great attention to detail and strategic thinking" who "provides concise and to-the-point advice".
Legal 500 EMEA 2022
Experience & expertise
- winning consortium composed of Macquarie, SK and WeBuild on the Rv.555 Sotra Connection road PPP project in Norway
- Croatian Ministry of Public Works and Maritime Affairs on the drafting and negotiation of an amendment to the concession agreement for the financing and construction of a new section of the so called Y highway in Croatia
- Akuo Energy on the development and financing of the Kita 50MW solar plant in Mali (African Solar Deal of the Year 2018, IJGlobal Awards)
- Unicredit, CA-CIB, CSOS, SMBC, EIB, EBRD and ICO Bank as lenders to the D4R7 road PPP project in Slovakia (European Road Deal of the Year 2016, IJGlobal Awards)
- VINCI Airports and Vinci Concessions on its response to the tender by Saint Lucia Sea and Air Ports Authority to select a Concessionaire to finance, operate, maintain, redevelop and expand the Hewanorra International Airport