Arnold is an associate in the disputes team specialising in construction and infrastructure issues.
Arnold advises multinational clients on a range of complex cross-border commercial disputes, with a particular focus on the construction, energy, and infrastructure sector. He has advised and acted in arbitrations under various institutional rules, including AIAC, UNCITRAL, and ICC.
He also has experience with litigation under the Malaysian courts on a broad range of disputes, including commercial and contractual disputes, shareholder disputes and contentious insolvency proceedings.
Arnold holds a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Leeds. He was admitted to the English Bar on 2016 and to the Malaysian Bar on 2018.
Experience & expertise
- representing a multinational contactor in relation to a dispute concerning a high-rise superstructure.
- advising and representing a Chinese state-owned construction and engineering company on disputes arising from the development of a media broadcasting complex.
- advising a state-owned construction and engineering company on disputes arising out of the construction of a thermal power plant.
- advising a multinational oil and gas company in relation to issues relating to the fabricating of offshore platforms.
- representing a project company in disputes arising from a joint venture agreement for the manufacturing of steel pipes for the Singaporean Public Utilities Board.