Arnica advises clients on the financing of major infrastructure and energy projects.
Arnica has experience in project and infrastructure finance matters, including the financing of renewable energy projects. She has acted for both financiers and sponsors on a range of transactions. Arnica has also advised clients on public private partnerships in Australia.
Arnica has received praise from various clients, including that she demonstrates “strong technical legal skills” and “excellent soft skills”, that she is “calm under pressure” and that her “work effort and contribution are key to the successful delivery of the transaction.”
Arnica holds a Bachelor of Laws from Macquarie University.
Experience & expertise
- Edify Energy in relation to the financing of the Riverina BESS project located in Riverina, New South Wales
- Genex Power in relation to the financing of the Bouldercombe BESS project to be located in Bouldercombe, Central Queensland
- RES Australia on the financing and development of the 180MW Dulacca Wind Farm in the Western Downs region of Queensland
- Mission Australia in in relation to its financing arrangements with NHFIC for the development of the social housing at the Ivanhoe estate in Macquarie Park, Sydney
- ARENA on its grant funding to the Genex –Kidston pumped hydro project in Queensland, which was provided alongside NAIF funding
- Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure in relation to its ongoing financing arrangements in respect of the Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure Terminal
- the financier to Campus Living Villages, in relation to the financing of student accommodation assets in Australia and New Zealand
- DP World in relation to its ongoing financings