Arijeet is a Senior Associate in the Financial Sponsors Group of the firm focussing on private equity transactions.
Arijeet has extensive experience in private equity transactions across various sectors, including cross border PE acquisitions, co-investments, platform transactions, restructurings and exit.
Arijeet is a qualified advocate in India and has previously worked in private equity practice of leading Indian law firms.
English, Hindi, Bengali (conversational)
Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa, India
Experience & expertise
- Renewable Power Capital on platform investment in battery storage systems in UK
- Bharti Global on sale of their telecom business in Channel Islands to Bahrain Telecommunications
- Headway Capital on its investment with Verium in Toradex and Mobil in Time, Swiss companies engaged in hardware platforms and SaaS
- Everstone Capital on India’s first PE control transaction in the defence sector
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec on multiple investments in an Indian e-pharmacy unicorn and acquisition of non-banking finance arm of Edelweiss
- International Finance Corporation on multiple equity and debt investments in India, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Bangladesh
- Avenue Capital, New York on acquisition of an Indian asset reconstruction company
- Norfund in its equity and quasi equity investments in Singapore based power transmission company
- responsAbility, Switzerland on its investment in organic foods in UAE and India