Anne Eckenroth is an associate in the Competition, Regulation & Trade practice in our Düsseldorf office.
Anne advises on the full range of EU, UK and German competition law.
Her practice focuses on antitrust compliance advice and cartel damages actions.
Anne advises clients in a variety of sectors, including transportation and logistics, energy and consumer goods.
Anne is a solicitor qualified in England and Wales and the Republic of Ireland and is also a member of the Düsseldorf Bar (Rechtsanwaltskammer Düsseldorf).
She holds a Master of Laws (LL.M.) and a Bachelor of Arts from Maastricht University, as well as a Graduate Diploma in English Law from the University of Law, London. Prior to joining HSF Dusseldorf, she worked as a trainee at HSF’s London office and as an associate in the London Competition, Regulation and Trade team.
Experience & expertise
- PEARL Infrastructure Capital as majority stakeholder on its joint investment with Wismar Pellets in financing the construction of the Bioenergie Wismar Combined Heat and Power Plant
- a leading European producer of organic dairy products in relation to a production cooperation
- a truck manufacturer with a view to cartel follow-on damage claims being brought across Europe
- a major European producer in the oil and gas sector on antitrust questions in relation to an offshore project
- a producer in the food industry on antitrust issues in the context of supply agreements