Annabel specialises in the energy and natural resources sector.
Annabel’s experience includes advising a range of local and multinational companies involved in the upstream oil and gas, energy and mining sectors.
Annabel has completed a secondment at Mitsui E&P Australia.
Annabel holds a Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Arts from the University of Western Australia. She is Director and Company Secretary of a Western Australian not-for-profit Short Back and Sidewalks Ltd.
Experience & expertise
- FGEN LNG Corporation on its LNG storage and regasification terminal project in the Philippines, including the drafting of various terminal arrangement documents.
- A confidential client on the engagement of various consultants and subcontractors to conduct marine survey studies in the Bass Strait in relation to an application for offshore wind licence.
- Mitsui E&P Australia and certain of its affiliates on the:
- internal restructure of Mitsui’s energy business entities; and
- administration of Clough and subcontractor arrangements as part of the Waitsia Stage 2 gas project (Project Phoenix).