Ania is an associate in the firm's corporate energy and infrastructure practice.
Ania has advised on several major power and infrastructure projects and has experience in both mergers and acquisitions and project development.
Ania has spent time on secondment to the nuclear new build arm of EDF, where she was advising on compliance with the Hinkley Point C government contracts and on the regulatory and contractual model to underpin the development of the Sizewell C nuclear power station.
Experience & expertise
- HS1 Limited on various commercial, regulatory and operational matters
- bp in relation to the Net Zero Teesside and Northern Endurance Partnership projects, a H2 Hydrogen Teesside production plant in the UK
- National Grid on its acquisition of Western Power Distribution, the UK's largest electricity distribution business, from PPL Corporation for an equity value of £7.8 billion
- DIF on the disposal of a portfolio of PPP road projects in Ireland
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition and development of an energy from waste plant and the disposal of one of its biomass plants