Andrew is a projects and infrastructure lawyer with particular expertise in Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects.
Andrew works with clients on a wide range of construction and infrastructure projects, including Public Private Partnerships (PPP), in Australia and the UK. He helps project sponsors, contractors and government clients with projects in the transport (roads and rail), healthcare, education, power, water treatment and property development areas.
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from Cardiff University and is admitted to practice in England & Wales and New South Wales, Australia.
Experience & expertise
- Bidders in relation to the Station Boxes and Tunnels package and the Stations, Systems, Trains, Operations and Maintenance PPP package of the Sydney Metro: Western Sydney Airport
- Gamuda and Ferrovial on their successful bid for the Coffs Harbour Bypass PPP project
- John Holland on its successful bid to construct the new Sydney Football Stadium
- UGL Rail as part of the successful Pulse consortium on the Cross River Rail project and also in relation to its bid for the Inland Rail (Gowrie to Kaguru) PPP project (as part of the Capstone consortium)
- Bidding consortium and sponsors on significant road projects including the North-East Link PPP primary package, Suburban Roads Upgrade PPPs and on the Rozelle Interchange procurement.
- Canberra Metro consortium (Pacific Partnerships, John Holland, CPB, Mitsubishi and CAF) in relation to its successful bid for the ACT Capital Metro PPP project (Stages 1 and 2A)
- Darling Harbour Live consortium (Capella Capital, HostPlus, Lend Lease Building, Spotless and AEG Ogden) in relation to its successful bid for the Sydney International Convention, Exhibition and Entertainment Precinct PPP project
- On various Sydney Metro over station developments including Barrangaroo, Pitt Street and Victoria Cross stations