Amandi is an employment lawyer, advising clients on all aspects of general employment and industrial relations matters.
Amandi’s practice encompasses all aspects of the employment relationship, including general employment litigation, equal opportunity and discrimination, termination of employment, enterprise bargaining, conducting and advising on workplace investigations and regulatory support in transactions and deals.
Amandi assists clients in a broad range of sectors, including government, manufacturing, energy and resources, retail, transport, and consumer. She provides support and advice to major Australian and international corporations and not-for-profit organisations, to assist in understanding their legal obligations and navigating the employment and industrial relations landscape.
Amandi holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and a Bachelor of Arts from Monash University. Amandi is admitted to practice as a solicitor of the High Court of Australia, the Federal Court of Australia and the Supreme Court of Victoria.
Experience & expertise
- managing and conducting large scale workplace investigations at the senior and executive levels of employment
- advising clients on the implementation of employment rights and conditions under enterprise agreements, modern awards, employment agreements and other key employment and workplace legislation
- supporting clients throughout the litigious lifecycle in the Fair Work Commission, Australian Human Rights Commission and the Federal Court of Australia
- advising clients on large scale acquisitions and demergers, in respect of the employment and transfer of business issues (including in respect of underpayment implications)
- advising on various aspects of employment due diligence projects and deals – including by successfully obtaining complex transfer of business orders in the Fair Work Commission