Amanda specialises in venture and growth capital investments as well as cross-border corporate matters and M&A transactions. She has extensive experience in advising financial investors as well as companies in different sectors.
She has experience in advising companies in different sectors on acquisitions and disposals of shares and assets. She also has experience advising on regulatory compliance matters and financial services regulations.
Amanda graduated from the University of Reading with first class honours. She was admitted to the Bar of England and Wales in 2018 and to the Malaysian Bar as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in 2019.
Amanda is fluent in English and has working proficiency in Malay.
Experience & expertise
- International Finance Corporation and Armstrong Clean Energy on the exit from their equity investment in Gia Lai in Vietnam
- Ramsay Health Care and Sime Darby on the proposed disposal of their healthcare assets Asia
- GIC on its strategic equity investment into InterContinental Energy, the world's largest green hydrogen developer
- Macquarie Capital on its Series A investment into Phil-Tower, a leading tower company in Philippines
- Davita, the multinational healthcare provider, on the structuring of its equity investments in Southeast Asia
- Novartis, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies, on its acquisition of manufacturing assets in Asia from Bayer
- Bukalapak on various venture capital investments including its series E investment into Crewdible, an Indonesian online warehouse aggregator, and its investment into iPrice, a Malaysian online shopping aggregator
- PNB on its equity investment into GoTo in Indonesia, as part of a pre-IPO funding round
- Khazanah on various venture capital investments including its series B investment into Bolttech
- Standard Chartered Ventures on its various venture capital investments, including into Thought Machine, Chekk and LVL Wellbeing