Alizee specialises in cross-border M&A, foreign direct investment, joint ventures and corporate restructurings in China.
She also advises clients on digital law related and general corporate and commercial matters. She has extensive experience in advising clients on doing business in China. Alizee advises and works closely with multi-national corporations and domestic companies in a broad range of sectors, including TMT, automobile, chemical, manufacturing, consumer goods, food and beverages.
Alizee obtained her LLB degree and bachelor degree in English literature from Beijing Foreign Studies University, and LLM degree from The Chinese University of Hong Kong. She passed the PRC National Bar Exam. She is fluent in Mandarin and English.
Experience & expertise
- Hua Hong Semiconductor Limited on the establishment of a USD 6.7 billion joint venture in Wuxi with other State-owned enterprises including China Integrated Circuit Industry Investment Fund II.
- Grace Semiconductor on its offshore and onshore mergers with Hua Hong Semiconductor
- Associated British Foods on a joint venture with an Asian leading food company in China to create a key player in the bakery ingredients sector in China
- Diageo with the joint venture with Yanghe, a Chinese well-known spirits manufacturer
- Jaguar Land Rover on its joint venture project with Chery Automobile Corporation in China