Alexander is a Senior Associate in the Competition, Regulation and Trade group.
Alexander obtained a Law Degree from the University of Sussex in 2013, completing the International Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in 2014. In 2021, Alexander obtained a Master's Degree in EU Competition Law from King's College London.
Experience & expertise
- representing an international media company in relation to a complex and long-running global cartel investigation*
- advising private equity and industry clients on merger control filings to the European Commission*
- advising various clients in relation to the UK public interest regime under the Enterprise Act and all aspects of the National Security and Investment Act*
- advising a global information technology company on an international compliance review and investigation*
- advising a global technology conglomerate on multi-jurisdictional merger control and foreign investment review assessments in relation to various UK investments and acquisitions*
* Experience gained prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills