Alexander is a partner with many years of international finance practice with a depth of experience in Asian financings.
Alex has a particular focus on complex secured financings of companies, infrastructure, real estate and projects across Asia, CIS, Europe and the UK for both borrowers and lenders.
Experience & expertise
- China Development Bank on its project financing loan of approximately US$1.34 billion for an Australian iron ore mine
- BNP Paribas in the extension of the US$28 million loan facility under a facility agreement made between, among others, Shunkhlai LLC as borrower and BNP Paribas as agent, including the assignment of the reinsurances in relation to the Shunkhlai group companies
- CCB International in relation to the issuance of HK$270 million notes by a Hong Kong company for financing its acquisition of certain shares in a Hong Kong company in the meters manufacturing business
- UBS as financial advisor and cash confirming bank, to the principal investor under a rights issue by an Indonesian public company
- Bank of China in relation to a US$89 million Sinosure-backed receivables financing facility provided in connection with the proposed export of telecommunications equipment by Huawei Group to Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad of Costa Rica