Alejandro is an associate in the corporate practice in the Madrid office.
He advises listed and non-listed companies in a number of domestic and cross-border transactions, including M&A and private equity transactions of diverse nature, including renewable energy transactions, corporate restructuring, due diligence processes and private contracting.
He has a degree in Law by Universidad de Valencia (Spain), partially studied at Utrecht University (The Netherlands). He also has a dual master's degree in Law and International business law by ESADE Business & Law School (Spain). He has a diploma in Business law by Bucerius Law School (Germany) and a diploma in Introduction to American law by Columbia University (USA). He speaks Spanish and English. He is a member of the Ilustre Colegio de la Abogacía de Madrid (ICAM – Madrid Bar Association).
Prior to joining the firm, Alejandro spent more than two years as a corporate/M&A and capital markets lawyer in another international top law firm.
Experience & expertise
- bd Capital on the acquisition of GreenSet and Padel Courts Deluxe, creating Rakit Group, a new leading group in tennis and paddle tennis courts
- Peninsula Capital on the acquisition of a majority stake in Dorsia, owner of the greatest chain of cosmetic surgery clinics in Europe, from Capza and Nexxus Iberia
- Magnum Industrial Partners on the acquisition of a majority stake in Marnys, a Spanish company specialised in the production and marketing of food supplements, natural cosmetics, specialized sports nutrition, essential oils and healthy eating
- Abac Capital on the acquisition, through an investment vehicle, of a majority stake in BTSA Biotecnologías Aplicadas and its US subsidiary, Europe's leading natural antioxidants and natural vitamin E company for the food, cosmetics, health care, pharmaceutical and animal nutrition industries
- Wow Aesthetics, part of Peninsula Capital Advisor's portfolio, on the acquisition of Mya Group, a Spanish company in the aesthetic medicine and surgery sector