Alasdair is an Associate in our Technology, Media and Telecommunications team.
Alasdair read English with History, Greek and Roman Studies and Study Abroad at the Universities of Exeter and Ottawa, Canada, graduating in 2013. He received distinctions in the GDL and LPC before training at the firm and qualifying in 2019.
Experience & expertise
- TSB Bank plc on its £2 billion long term outsourcing arrangements for the entirety of TSB's banking operations, covering all critical IT and business services, one of the largest financial services outsourcings in the market.
- bp and bp pulse on a range of commercial, technology, data and cyber related matters while on secondment to various bp teams and subsequently, including advice on consumer protection, privacy compliance, agency arrangements, and complex technology agreements.
- a multinational recruitment and HR company on mapping their international transfers of personal data and reworking their internal agreements and procurement templates to account for regulatory changes including Brexit, EDPB guidance, and various standard contractual clauses.
- a wholly owned subsidiary of the Public Investment Fund on the strategic procurement and implementation of a new city development in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, including advising on and drafting contracts relating to software development agreements, franchise arrangements, and supply, install and maintain contracts, as well as the development of multi-tier frameworks for both the sale and purchase of goods, services, software, and data across various sectors.
- a multinational technology and consumer products company on the re-procurement of their global media planning, buying, and paid search service provision.
- a private equity and financial services company on the development of a multi-lateral intragroup services agreement for both regulated and unregulated services.
- various clients on the data, technology, and IP ownership and licence elements on corporate transactions across a range of sectors, including TSAs, due diligence exercises, and associated documentation on share and asset sale and acquisitions.