Keeping up-to-date with the myriad workplace laws and best practice is absolutely critical for employers. For many years our Employment, IR and Safety team has worked with our clients to provide practical and interactive workplace training that is tailored to reflect the needs and in-house policies and procedures unique to each business.
We regularly deliver targeted briefings to board and senior management teams to assist with compliance with employment law obligations. We also run public seminars to provide individual development and networking opportunities.
We can deliver training at your or our premises or via webinar to help you:
- educate your organisation about appropriate workplace behaviour including equal opportunity, discrimination & bullying risks
- resolve employee issues relating to performance management, misconduct, illness, absenteeism and injury
- navigate your way through the dynamic industrial relations landscape, including preparation for bargaining
- develop internal skills to conduct timely, thorough and legally robust investigations
- keep up to date with emerging employment issues such as flexible work and social media
- how to conduct workplace investigations