We achieve positive outcomes for clients through negotiation, mediation and litigation, no matter at what stage of the investigation, inquiry or dispute we are engaged.
Bringing exceptional strategic, technical and forensic insight to every engagement, we advance the very best cases on behalf of our clients.
Our dedicated tax investigations and disputes team includes solicitors, attorneys, advocates, qualified mediators, and a judge in the UK tax tribunal.
We can help you with tax and other specialist fields such as world trade law, state aid, administrative law, and can give you access to our premier commercial litigation experts.
We handle all forms of disputes across all sectors, including:
- direct and indirect tax and customs duty issues
- information exchange, treaty disputes and other cross-border issues
- disclosure facilities
- transfer pricing disputes
- civil and criminal fraud proceedings
- tax warranty and indemnity claims and other commercial tax disputes
- professional negligence and failed products