We operate in the real world: as one of the only firms with experts in a broad range of international law issues across a global network, we find pragmatic solutions to the trickiest international law problems.
Understanding the political and international law issues at play and the commercial realities our clients face allows us to best advise on their highest profile and most complex matters.
We can provide focused legal and strategic advice across the full spectrum of pure public international law issues, particularly within the following areas:
- international boundary disputes and law of the sea
- cross-border resources deposits and exploitation in disputed areas
- international trade law and World Trade Organisation
- sanctions and export control
- foreign corruption
- sovereign immunity
- international human rights and corporate social responsibility
Our dedicated cross-office team includes our investment treaty arbitration and investment protection practice.