Insurers and reinsurers across the globe regularly face disputes.
We help them with complex, high profile insurance and reinsurance disputes achieving excellent outcomes that demonstrate real client value.
Having acted for major insurers and reinsurers across jurisdictions involving all types of insurance and reinsurance contracts and on some of the most high profile losses and issues in the market, we can help you with:
- drafting insurance policies
- resolving policy wording disputes
- advising on insurance coverage
- advising on breaches of policy terms
- issues relating to claims control and follow the settlements clauses
- recovery actions and subrogated claims
Royal & Sun Alliance
Advising in connection with its model governing the repair of policyholder motor vehicles and successfully conducting ‘test case’ litigation in the English Commercial Court and Court of Appeal in respect of subrogated recovery claims arising out of the operation of that model (Coles v Hetherton  EWCA Civ 1704)