Lachlan is a corporate lawyer with experience advising on public and private M&A, private equity transactions and other corporate transactions such as joint ventures, capital raising and corporate restructures.
Lachlan’s recent experience includes advising:
- Wesfarmers on its A$764 million acquisition of Australia Pharmaceutical Industries via scheme of arrangement.
- Altius Group, a portfolio company of The Riverside Company, on multiple bolt-on acquisitions.
- Crown Resorts on its A$8.9 billion acquisition by Blackstone via scheme of arrangement.
- ILS, a portfolio company of The Riverside Company, on a bolt-on acquisition.
- Kinetic Group on its acquisition of Greyhound Resources.
- Xenith IG, a portfolio company of DigitalBridge and Columbia Capital, on its acquisition of Melbourne based digital infrastructure assets.
- GUD on its $A405 million pro-rata accelerated non-renounceable entitlement offer.
Lachlan holds a Bachelor of Commerce and Juris Doctor from the University of Melbourne. He was admitted to practice in Victoria in 2020.
14th November 2022
Uncertainty regarding the receipt of regulatory approvals is fuelling concerns regarding completion risk.