Governments around the world continue to face escalating scrutiny and demand for public services and infrastructure in an uncertain economic climate. We understand that complex government projects, privatisations and procurements require international experience across multiple jurisdictions, and the ability to quickly apply this experience in a local context.
We provide clear, concise and actionable advice to arm our public sector clients with the confidence to make defensible decisions that achieve their objectives while minimising legal, reputational and political risk.
Our nimble international team works with clients to achieve world-class outcomes that demonstrate real value. Together we navigate shifting government objectives and priorities, and combine this with corresponding private sector experience to give an unparalleled understanding of the public-private interface.
We help clients using our particular expertise in:
- delivery of complex public infrastructure projects and procurements
- major privatisations and government asset sales
- policy-driven restructuring and transformation programmes
- design of new public private partnership structures
- design and navigation of public procurement and sector regulatory regimes, and
- dispute resolution, advising on commercial and administrative proceedings including judicial review, governmental inquiries, disciplinary proceedings involving public bodies and statutory appeals
Learn more about how we help clients with administrative and public law
Western High Speed Diameter PPP toll road in St Petersburg
Advising the Government of St Petersburg on the WHSD (Western high speed diameter) PPP project involving the construction of the WHSD toll road in St Petersburg
High Speed 2 Railway - the most significant railway project in the UK and Europe
Advising High Speed 2 Limited on the procurement of the infrastructure, rail systems and rolling stock for the new HS2 railway, with the project having an estimated value of £45 billion