Jurisdictions across the globe have sought to expand their restructuring toolkits – spurred on by Governments seeking to support business during the pandemic. This has had a significant impact on the options available when restructuring business in Asia Pacific.
We hope that you enjoy this webinar recorded on 30 September 2021 presented by senior members of our global restructuring team in Hong Kong, Singapore, Jakarta, Australia and London who explore:-
- the key principles when choosing the best forum to pursue a financial restructuring, including the impact of the rule on Gibbs on US Chapter 11 filings, the use of English law schemes of arrangement or Part 26A restructuring plans;
- specific issues to consider for businesses incorporated in Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and Indonesia;
- the principles of restructuring bank debt v high yield bonds;
- assessing the impact of the governing law of the debt on the preferred restructuring process; and
- lessons learned from recent cases which have set the bar for future restructurings.
If you do have any questions relating to restructuring and insolvency please visit the key contacts section of our webpage.