A collection of easy links to the key pieces of legislation and rules governing the Unified Patent Court and unitary patent:
- The Agreement on a Unified Patent Court
- Rules of Procedure of the Unified Patent Court Final consolidated Rules in force 1 September 2022. Also available in French and German here.
- "Brussels" Regulation (EU) No 1215/2012 of 12 December 2012 on jurisdiction and the recognition and enforcement of judgments in civil and commercial matters (recast) with UPC additions
- Table of Court Fees (Final)
- The Unitary Patent Regulation (1257/2012)
- The Unitary Patent Translations Regulation (1260/2012)
- Rules relating to Unitary Patent Protection (OJ EPO 2016, A39)
- Rules relating to Fees for Unitary Patent Protection (OJ EPO 2016, A40)
For more on the UPC and unitary patent see our series of feature articles published in PLC Magazine's March and April editions 2022 and shared in pdf form on our IP blog here.