Herbert Smith Freehills joined the 4th Annual United Nations Forum on Business and Human Rights in Geneva this week.
View all the sessions below.
- Opening remarks
- Guiding principles in global governance frameworks
- Implementation of UN Guiding Principles
- Session 1: multi stakeholder action
- Session 2: multi stakeholder action
- Identifying the specific challenges
- Leadership panel 1: Framing the issues
- Leadership panel 2: Addressing barriers
- Leadership panel 3: Market enablers
- SMEs, informality and human rights
- National action plans
- Challenges associated with mega-sporting events
- Respecting children’s rights
- Addressing challenges
- Open for business
- Closing discussion
The contents of this publication are for reference purposes only and may not be current as at the date of accessing this publication. They do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Specific legal advice about your specific circumstances should always be sought separately before taking any action based on this publication.
© Herbert Smith Freehills 2020