With 2017 marking the 50th anniversary of ASEAN and India steadily emerging as a sweet spot for private equity investors, it is timely that we discuss the investment trends across South and Southeast Asia in the private equity sector.
The September edition of our South and Southeast Asia Private Equity Review covers relevant and topical issues. In this edition:
- Roddy Martin, a Partner of our India Group, gives us an insight on the current state of India’s private equity market and discusses the surge in activity.
- Siddhartha Sivaramakrishnan, who leads our Asia equity capital markets practice, reflects on the market trends for private equity and venture capital firm exits in India.
- Nicola Yeomans, Head of our Southeast Asia corporate practice, considers 2017 investment trends across Southeast Asia in the private equity sector.
- Glynn Cooper, a Partner in our Malaysia office, provides insight on investment by financial buyers in Malaysia in ‘Spotlight on Malaysia’.
- Vik Tang, with in-depth knowledge of cross-border M&A transactions in Asia, particularly Indonesia, comments on the improving investment climate for private equity investors in Indonesia in ‘Spotlight on Indonesia’.
Click on the download button above to view the full review offering insights from our experts across the region.
The contents of this publication are for reference purposes only and may not be current as at the date of accessing this publication. They do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Specific legal advice about your specific circumstances should always be sought separately before taking any action based on this publication.
© Herbert Smith Freehills 2020