Recording: Originally broadcast 15 March 2018
This webinar was led by partners from across our European offices and covered the following topics:
- our views on current M&A activity across Europe;
- political intervention in M&A;
- the role of new players active in or driving M&A, including shareholder activists, Chinese buyers and the new tech giants; and
- data as a driver for and feature of M&A.
The panel will also review what is "market" in 2018 as regards:
- how sales are being conducted;
- the warranty package and limitations on liability;
- warranty and indemnity insurance; and
- purchase price adjustments.
If you would like to access the recording please contact us.