The latest edition of our Pensions Planner is here.
The Planner and our handy timeline will help you keep up-to-date with the latest developments in pensions law and practice and identify the key pensions issues that your scheme or organisation needs to address in the coming months.
- the impact on schemes and sponsors of the new criminal offences and regulatory powers contained in the Pension Schemes Act 2021
- the impact of the new scheme funding requirements and Code of Practice
- the latest on GMP equalisation
- new requirements on managing climate-related risks, and
- notable cases in the last quarter.
Subscribe here to receive future editions of Pensions Planner.
You can follow our latest thinking on all of the topics covered in the Planner on our UK pensions blog.
PENSIONS PLANNER TIMELINE
Previous Pensions Planner editions:
The contents of this publication are for reference purposes only and may not be current as at the date of accessing this publication. They do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Specific legal advice about your specific circumstances should always be sought separately before taking any action based on this publication.
© Herbert Smith Freehills 2021