Find below the main return-to-work considerations within the health crisis caused by the COVID-19.
- The importance of adopting organisational measures
- Safety measures and hygiene in the workplace
- Medical check-ups for employees
- Employee health questionnaires and preventive measures
- Social and work-life balance measures
- Allowances for companies that reinstate employees
- Measures to protect employment
- Training, participation and information
- Strict compliance with competition rules
- State aid to mitigate the current situation
The contents of this publication are for reference purposes only and may not be current as at the date of accessing this publication. They do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Specific legal advice about your specific circumstances should always be sought separately before taking any action based on this publication.
© Herbert Smith Freehills 2021