View our live COVID-19 panel session that explored the impact on business.
On Monday 16 March 2020, our live COVID-19 panel session exploring the impact on business featured Dr Andrew Cuthbertson, Chief Scientific Officer and R&D Director at CSL, Damien Gance, Director at Chemist Warehouse and Hugh Falcon, Head of Capital Markets, Macquarie Group.
Herbert Smith Freehills experts, who have been advising on the legal implications of the emerging crisis, also provided insights into how COVID-19 could impact us in a number of areas:
- Natalie Gaspar and Steve Bell, Partners in our Employment and Occupational, Health and Safety Group;
- Peter Holloway, Partner in our Disputes Group;
- Jim Theodore, Partner in our Projects Group;
- Martin MacDonald, Partner in our Banking Group; and
- Julian Lincoln, Partner in our Technology, Media and Telecommunications Group.