The Center on International Commercial Arbitration at the American University Washington College of Law invites you to this online conference, at which Arbitration practitioners will debate the culture of arbitration in Asia and the challenges that lie ahead in the region.
18th November 2020
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM EST
About this event
To register for the event, which is free to attend, please click here.
- Horacio A. Grigera Naón, Director, WCL Center on International Commercial Arbitration, Washington, DC, USA.
- Nicholas Peacock, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills, London, UK
- Thomas R. Snider, Partner, Al Tamimi & Company, Dubai, UAE
- Jingzhou Tao, Independent Arbitrator, Beijing and Hong Kong, China
- Adriana Uson, Head (Americas), Singapore International Arbitration Centre
- Jane Willems, Associate Professor, Tsinghua University School of Law, Beijing, China