The 2018 edition of our Global Bank Review, Culture Club, explores the complex yet important questions around culture that banks and regulators have been considering of late. We also delve into several other areas including the growth of “RegTech”, the emergence of crypto-laundering and the impact of the Global Financial Crisis 10 years on.
This edition includes;
- Banking culture under the microscope: Prevention is better than cure
- Fintechs: The golden ticket to innovation?
- The Global Financial Crisis 10 years on
- Under the Competition law spotlight
- Australia’s Banking Royal Commission
- Global regulatory update
- The growth of securities class actions
- Cryptocurrencies: Will AML be a showstopper?
- Being a GC in the culture age
- Moving employee mental health to the board agenda
Launched in 2017, the Global Bank Review is a publication by our Global Banks Sector Group which brings together the people at Herbert Smith Freehills who live and breathe banks.
The contents of this publication, current at the date of publication set out above, are for reference purposes only. They do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Specific legal advice about your specific circumstances should always be sought separately before taking any action based on this publication.
© Herbert Smith Freehills 2018