The 2018 edition of our Global Bank Review, Culture Club, explores the complex yet important questions around culture that banks and regulators have been considering of late. We also delve into several other areas including the growth of “RegTech”, the emergence of crypto-laundering and the impact of the Global Financial Crisis 10 years on.
This edition includes;
- Banking culture under the microscope: Prevention is better than cure
- Fintechs: The golden ticket to innovation?
- The Global Financial Crisis 10 years on
- Under the Competition law spotlight
- Australia’s Banking Royal Commission
- Global regulatory update
- The growth of securities class actions
- Cryptocurrencies: Will AML be a showstopper?
- Being a GC in the culture age
- Moving employee mental health to the board agenda
Launched in 2017, the Global Bank Review is a publication by our Global Banks Sector Group which brings together the people at Herbert Smith Freehills who live and breathe banks.