Following a decade of disruption and upheaval, financial institutions have been faced with opportunity and risk, and significant regulatory change.
With established operations in the key global finance hubs and a practice combining broad transactional expertise and experience with one of the world's elite dispute resolution teams, we help clients navigate an increasingly challenging environment across the full spectrum of financial services.
Whether advising global listed banks on marquee transactions, fintechs on cutting-edge product design, or steering investment firms through the ceaseless flow of regulation, we draw on decades of sector experience to support clients wherever their business takes them.
Our client list includes many of the world’s leading banks and financial institutions, including insurers, asset managers, payment providers and alternative credit funds. Our cross-practice service includes:
- Corporate matters, including M&A, joint ventures, flotations and restructurings, backed by a 700-lawyer transactional practice globally
- High-stakes litigation and investigations, drawing on our unparalleled financial disputes practice
- Regulatory work, spanning the full range of compliance and contentious matters across all major product lines
- Financing and securities, including debt issuance, derivatives, acquisition finance and structured products
- Asset management and investment funds, including fund formation
- Digital transformation and the emergence of new financial service models
- Market-leading cross-disciplinary expertise on ESG issues
Our clients can also count on a full range of complementary disciplines to address the strategic issues impacting the industry, including competition, employment, tax and pensions. Our global network provides robust coverage across the EMEA and Asia Pacific regions, drawing on over 2,600 lawyers across the network.