Sarah is recognised for her commerciality, drafting and communication skills and her commitment to tailoring the way her team works with clients to best meet their needs.
A leading sports lawyer, Sarah is a Vice-President of World Sailing and the Chair of the Advisory Council of Sport Integrity Australia and a former director and Vice President of Australian Sailing and a past member of the selection panel for the successful Australian Olympic Sailing team for multiple Olympic Games.
Sarah's experience includes:
- sale and purchase of businesses/companies
- technology, business process and other outsourcing agreements
- alliance and joint venture arrangements
- strategic and long term supply agreements
- procurement issues and tender processes
- complex regulatory issues relating to business-as-usual and strategic matters
- regulatory reform
- broadcasting, rights, new media and sponsorship agreements
- payment services
Sarah is regularly included in the Best Lawyers in Australia publication in a number of areas including Corporate and Governance, Media, Entertainment, Information Technology, Outsourcing and Sports Law.
Sarah has held a number of management roles including as Head of the Sydney Corporate Group. She has also worked on secondment with a large Australian listed company and in Europe, at the headquarters of a multinational pharmaceutical company.
Sarah is an experienced listed company director and Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Sarah graduated in Law with honours from the University of Sydney.