Annabelle has 10 years’ experience managing large international teams and advising corporate, private equity and government clients in the energy and infrastructure sectors on corporate and tax matters.
Her experience includes analysing corporate and tax risks identified during due diligence works, advising on complex structuring and carve-in/out aspects, and working with target teams on integration and implementation aspects. She has a finance and accounting background and works closely with corporate finance teams in relation to financial models and post-closing valuation matters.
She is bilingual, holds dual French-Australian nationality, and is dual qualified (Paris and Sydney bars).
Recent experience includes advising:
- Vivendi on its sale of 10% shares in Universal Music Group to China-based Tencent consortium*
- Lafarge and Holcim on their cross-border mergers*
- Advent International on its acquisition of Zentiva, and Zentiva on its acquisition of the Central and Eastern European business of Alvogen*
- Imerys on its acquisitions of Damolin, Kerneos and S&B*
- an international energy commodites trader on its project development partnership
- an energy commodities group in relation to an oil and gas permit offshore Republic of Congo
Annabelle is admitted as an Avocat of the Paris bar (2020) and a Solicitor of the Sydney bar (2012). She has a Corporate Tax Master from Paris-Dauphine University (2016), Postgraduate Certificates in Accounting from Chartered Accountants ANZ (2011). Annabelle attended Northwestern University – LLM Hons (USA, 2009) and Bond University – LLB/BCom Hons (Australia, 2006-2009).