Our monthly podcast covers all the key issues in one of the most dynamic areas of litigation.
In this edition of our banking litigation podcast, we consider some recent cases that will be most relevant to in-house lawyers at banks and financial institutions. This episode is hosted by John Corrie, a partner in our banking litigation team, who is joined by Ceri Morgan and special guest Tom Wyer.
You can find links to our blogs on the cases covered in this podcast below:
- High Court dismisses Quincecare duty claim giving guidance on the scope and nature of the duty
- Privy Council confirms that Quincecare duty is limited to protecting customers and does not extend to protect third parties
- How to navigate the Autonomy judgment: guidance for corporate issuers defending Section 90A / Schedule 10A FSMA shareholder claims
- High Court clarifies meaning of “PDMR” in s.90A FSMA claims
- Freezing orders brought onto the blockchain and service of proceedings via NFTs
- High Court decision suggests party alleging witness statement fails to comply with PD 57AC must identify specific failures
- Article published – Expansion of jurisdiction gateways coming soon
Don't forget to subscribe to the banking litigation blog.
Full podcast series