Heidi advises both UK and overseas clients on a wide range of corporate transactions (including private share and asset acquisitions and disposals, public takeovers, initial public offerings, secondary capital raises, auction sales, joint ventures and group reorganisations).
Heidi's experience includes advising:
- British Land on its disposal of 50% of Canada Water and resulting development joint venture with AustralianSuper
- Weir on its $1.3 billion acquisition of ESCO and $400m disposals of its oil, gas and flow control divisions
- Man Group on several transactions including the creation of joint venture with PIMCO, State Street, IHS Markit and Microsoft
- Allied Irish Banks – IPO and €12 billion listing on the Irish Stock Exchange and London Stock Exchange (for the banks)
- Sky on the £800 million sale of its controlling stake in its betting and gaming business, Sky Bet, to funds advised by CVC Capital Partners and ongoing joint venture and other commercial arrangements
- AO on its £1.2 billion IPO
- Veritas Asset Management and its founders on Affiliated Managers Group's acquisition of a majority stake in the business
Heidi holds a BCL Law with French Law (first class) from University College Dublin and an LLM Master of Law with specialisation in commercial law from Trinity Hall, Cambridge. She joined the firm in 2010 and qualified in 2012.