- representing an international pharmaceutical company in patent infringement litigation relating to a vaccine product*
- representing a German medtech company in patent infringement litigation relating to prosthesis product*
- FTO advice (including EPO opposition work) for international pharma companies relating to antibody products and autoinjector*
- obtaining various preliminary injunctions for an international tobacco company against electronic cigarette products*
- representing an international tobacco company in patent infringement litigation relating to cigarette packaging*
- representing an international digital security company in several patent infringement actions relating to SIM and eSIM technology*
Ina vom Feld studied law at the Universities of Cologne and Frankfurt (Main). During her legal education she spent four months working at a commercial lawfirm in the US. She wrote a dissertation on a technology law topic under a scholarship of the Max Planck Society and holds a Doctor of Laws (Dr. iur.) from the University of Frankfurt (Main).
Ina has been a lawyer since 2002 and has practiced at two leading international law firms (since 2008 as a partner) prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills in May 2020.