Tatiana is a senior associate in our tax practice based in Frankfurt. She advises clients on tax aspects of acquisitions, sales and mergers as well as on capital market and financing transactions. Before joining our tax team, she advised German and international clients on various corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and restructurings and provided general corporate advice.
Tatiana's recent experience includes transactions in manufacturing and industrials as well as e-commerce and energy sector.Tatiana is a native Russian speaker and is fluent in German and English.
Tatiana has advised:
- General Mills on the sale of its European dough business to Cérélia
- InfraVia Capital Partners, a French investment firm dedicated to the infrastructure sector, on the creation of a 50/50 joint venture with Liberty Global Ventures, a global provider of video, high-speed internet and communications services, for the deployment of fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) networks in Germany
- bp on its joint venture with Daimler Mobility AG and BMW Group in Digital Charging Solutions (DCS, trading under ChargeNow), a leading developer of digital charging software for automotive manufacturers and vehicle fleet operators
- Hammerson plc, a major British property development and investment company, in relation to a rights issue and disposal of its interests in a portfolio of properties
- Deutsche Lufthansa on the sale of the European Business of LSG Group to airline caterer gategroup
- Event Hospitality & Entertainment Limited on the sale of its German cinema exhibition division, CineStar, to UK-based Vue International Bidco Plc.
- AchieveSky Co Ltd, a leading provider of mobile intelligent terminal operating system platforms and platform technologies, on its acquisition of MM Solutions AD, a global leader in mobile software for image, video and audio processing
- Euler Hermes, the global leader in trade credit insurance solutions, on a collaboration with Moody's Corporation to provide credit ratings for small and medium-sized enterprises and mid-cap companies across Europe, whereby Moody's acquired a 4.99 percent stake in Euler Hermes
- The founders of Heidelpay, a leading German online payment services provider, on the sale of a controlling stake in AnaCap Financial Partners, a specialist European financial services private equit firm
- Klarna, the leading European payment provider, on the acquisition of BillPay, one of the leading German online payment providers, from Wonga
- Altra Industrial Motion Corp., a global manufacturer and marketer of electromechanical power transmission and motion control products listed on NASDAQ, on its acquisition of the Stromag business from GKN plc
- Goldman Sachs on its joint investment with MTN, AXA, Orange and Millicom in Africa Internet Holding, the continent's biggest e-commerce group, including all joint venture aspects
- CBRE on the acquisition of a facility management business of a global technology and industrial products firm and a subsequent reorganization of the acquired German group companies
- an investment bank on its acquisition of a minority stake in a provider of transaction-based reviews and ratings
- Shunfeng International Clean Energy Limited (formerly: Shunfeng Photovoltaic International Limited), one of the largest Chinese providers of products for the solar industry and the owner of module maker Suntech, on the acquisition of the business of S.A.G. Solarstrom AG, a developer and operator of solar power plants and the owner of meteocontrol, a world market leader in the professional monitoring of photovoltaics systems, from the insolvency administrator of S.A.G. Solarstrom AG
- Shunfeng International Clean Energy Limited, one of the largest Chinese providers of products for the solar industry, on the acquisition of the inverter business and the building integrated photovoltaics business of Sunways AG, a European photovaltaics specialist, from the insolvency administrator of Sunways AG
- Strategic Value Partners on the acquisition of NICI, a manufacturer of plush items and toys, from its insolvency administrator