Sophie is an experienced adviser and litigator on all aspects of French employment law.
She is recommended by Legal 500 EMEA 2009 for "handling difficult and sensitive employment matters with gravitas and finesse" and assisting employers "rather than just telling them how tricky a jurisdiction France can be". A native French speaker, Sophie also speaks fluent English.
Sophie's experience includes advising:
- major corporations on reducing and reorganising staffing capacities, including redundancies and outsourcing
- corporate clients on the employment law aspects of transactions, including consultations with Works Councils, and the transfer of employees and its consequences
- clients on collective agreement negotiations, working with unions and personnel representatives
- clients on expatriate and international secondment issues
- clients on retirement schemes, employee savings schemes and share options