Wladimir is a German lawyer (Rechtsanwalt), tax advisor (Steuerberater) and specialized lawyer for tax law (Fachanwalt für Steuerrecht). He advises both domestic and international companies on corporate, restructuring and real estate tax issues as well as on issues relating to the DAC6 directive. He also advises clients on tax aspects of acquisitions, sales and mergers as well as on real estate transactions.
Wladimir’s experience includes advising:
- General Mills on the sale of its European dough business to Cérélia
- an automotive supplier on the acquisition of a group of companies
- a mobility service provider on cross boarder restructuring
- a real estate company on the restructuring and disposal of the substantial commercial real estate portfolio in Germany
- a real estate company on several real estate transactions
- a family office on tax structuring
Wladimir studied law at the Free University of Berlin.
He joined Herbert Smith Freehills in 2021 and speaks German, English, Russian, Ukrainian and Romanian. Prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills, Wladimir worked for an international law firm and at a Big 4 firm in Frankfurt.