Herbert Smith Freehills’ venture capital team has advised 6clicks on its A$10 million capital raise. The round was led by Centerstone Capital.
6clicks is an Australian company developing an AI-powered governance, risk and compliance platform.
This new capital will be employed to accelerate growth of the platform and expand its global customer base and partner network.
The Herbert Smith Freehills team was led by Co-Head of Venture Capital (Australia) Elizabeth Henderson and solicitor Adam Ong, with support from Co-Head of Venture Capital Peter Dunne and solicitor Mapa Madhawa working across the firm’s Sydney and Melbourne offices.
Elizabeth Henderson said, “6clicks is another great example of Australian technology capabilities gaining momentum on the global stage, and we thank them for entrusting Herbert Smith Freehills to work with them on this transaction.”
Adam Ong said, “With cybersecurity front of mind, now more than ever, the appetite of investors to back 6clicks highlights the importance of what they are building. It has been fantastic assisting the 6clicks team on this matter.”
CEO and Co-Founder Anthony Stevens said, “We are delighted to have closed our Series A with all-round great support and guidance from the team at HSF.”
This deal is another example of Herbert Smith Freehills’ market-leading work in Australian venture capital raisings. Other recent examples include:
- Mr Yum on its A$89 million Series A capital raise
- Linktree on its US$110 million capital raise in 2022 at a valuation of US$1.3 billion
- OwnHome on its $30 million Series A capital raise
- Dovetail Research on its US$63 Million Series A capital raise
- Deputy Group on its A$111 million Series B capital raise
- Sonder on its A$35 million Series B capital raise