Our monthly podcast covers all the key issues in one of the most dynamic areas of litigation.
In this edition of our banking litigation podcast, we consider some recent cases that will be most relevant to in-house lawyers at banks and financial institutions. This episode is hosted by John Corrie, a partner in our banking litigation team, who is joined by Ceri Morgan and special guest Catherine Bagge.
You can find links to our blogs on the cases covered in this podcast below:
- High Court finds no unfairness in bank’s restructuring of loan arrangements
- High Court considers receiving bank’s liability in context of APP fraud
- High Court grants freezing injunction in relation to stolen non-fungible tokens (NFTs)
- High Court finds identity of those giving instructions to lawyers not protected by litigation privilege
- Party penalised in costs for disproportionate application to strike out witness evidence for non-compliance with PD 57AC
- English court judgment enforced in China for the first time following landmark policy announcement
- High Court considers when recast Brussels Regulation continues to apply in transitional cases
Don't forget to subscribe to the banking litigation blog.
Full podcast series