Tom is a partner with a focus on infrastructure transactions and projects. He advises private and public sector clients on acquisitions, project development, joint ventures and long-term contracts in the sector.
Tom has spent the majority of his career working in London. He also spent three years in South Korea as part of the start-up team when the firm's Seoul office opened in 2013.
His experience includes advising:
- High Speed 2 Ltd in relation to the rolling stock procurement for the first phase of the High Speed 2 project
- The Tideway project vehicle in relation to various matters on the £4.2 billion Thames Tideway "super sewer"
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners in relation to the disposal of the Templeborough Biomass Power Plant project to Greencoat
- EDF on the development of the new Sizewell C Nuclear Power Station
- Lenders to Dalmore Capital/ Equitix/ Rock Rail/ JII on its acquisition of an interest in Agility Trains
- DIF, InfraRed and Allianz Capital Partners on the acquisition of Affinity Water from InfraCapital and Morgan Stanley
- The Mallard (Amber/Dalmore/GLIL) Consortium on its bid to acquire High Speed 1
- Stagecoach on its (first of its kind) alliance agreement with Network Rail in relation to the Wessex Route and various franchise bids
- London & Continental Railways on various matters relating to High Speed 1 including its £2.1 billion sale to a consortium comprised of Borealis and the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan